Join the Waiting List for a Vernal Pool Critter or Flower Walk
Please fill out the form below to join the waitlist for a sold-out Critter or Flower Walk. There are likely to be cancellations and we will fill them on a first-come, first-served basis.
NOTE: Before registering, PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Tours last two hours and are led by volunteer docents.
- Tours are FREE but we welcome donations in support of our environmental science programs for local schoolchildren.
- Reservations are required and YOU MAY ONLY REGISTER YOUR OWN HOUSEHOLD. If you are inviting others (who do not live with you), please ask them to register separately.
- Tickets are limited to 2 adults and 3 kids per household. If you have more than 2 adults and/or 3 kids in your household, please contact us.
- These tours are intended for individuals and families. Tours are NOT SUITED FOR ORGANIZED GROUPS. If you are a scout troop, photography club, Nature Bowl team, etc., please inquire about private tours.
- All tours run rain or shine. You will be walking over uneven ground in direct sun or possibly rain. Please come prepared with sturdy walking shoes, long pants, rain gear, and/or sunscreen & sun hats.
- We will invite people from the waiting list as we receive cancellations.
- If any member of your party requires special accommodations, please contact us.
- You can also call us at 916-364-2437.