Fill out an application!
To be eligible for this unpaid internship you must:
- Want to nurture children’s interest in science and nature
- Know basic college-level ecology, biology and/or environmental science education
- Study and learn about the ecosystem and the plants and animals that live in vernal pools
- Attend field trips at the Splash Education Center at least once per week from Feb 9 – April 30, 2015
- Be available during the weekends in April and guide public tours at 10 AM or 1 PM on two Sundays: April 12, 19, and/or 26.
If you qualify and want to apply for this internship, please fill out this form. The program coordinator will get back to you within 48 hours.